Preached by Rod Benner (00:31)
The blood of Jesus is the central theme in the New Testament. The Bible speaks of blood as the means for forgiveness of sins. Not just any blood, but the blood of a perfect, sinless sacrifice; Jesus Christ. Blood is a messy and uncomfortable topic to discuss, yet understanding the blood of Jesus is critical to understanding life.
Join the discussion as Rod highlights five reasons why the blood of Jesus is so important. Through Jesus’ blood a person:
- Gains bold access to the throne of Heaven; the presence of God.
- Receives forgiveness of sin.
- Receives the righteousness of Jesus
- Gains victory over the enemy (the Devil and death)
- Can live life with a clear conscience and purpose.
Scripture Reference: Hebrews 10, 13; Ephesians 1:17