Our two Sunday groups will kick off the 2018 Fall season. Our three Wednesday groups will start on September 19.
You have a total of 5 groups to pick from! If you were already apart of a group last season, feel free to keep going to that group. If you want to try a new group or new night, sign up for the one of your choice. You can sign up on Sunday mornings or signup using our new Life Group sign up form online.
Our study this season is called “Mission Ready”. Not only will you build and grow lasting friendships but you will get to talk about how you can become ready to say “Yes” to whereever and whatever Jesus calls you to. The goal of the Mission Ready study is to discover basic principles that will help you grow in your Christian life.
The Groups leaders this year are:
- Sunday – Wayne and Liz Dudley at Trent and Autumn Olson’s house
- Sunday – Kirby and Freida Kluver at Thomas and Melissa Hanser’s house
- Wednesday – Don and Lisa Nolte at Mike and Olivia Sample’s house
- Wednesday – Ryan and Tasha Miller at Janetta Dudley’s house
- Wednesday – Evan and Autumn Stewart at Barb and Don Plageman’s house
Join a group today!